Mark Your Calendar for the 2007 NAHB Legislative Conference
The 2007 NAHB Legislative Conference provides a unique opportunity for builders to speak directly with their members of Congress and to take a stand on the issues that affect their businesses and bottom line.
The conference is on Wednesday, June 6 and is a day-long event that coincides with the NAHB spring board meeting in Washington, D.C.
Attending the 2007 Legislative Conference offers NAHB members an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Lobby members of Congress to protect your business
- Establish lasting relationships with your elected federal officials
- Share builder concerns in a national forum in Washington, D.C.
- Learn the latest policy developments on the key issues affecting your business
- Demonstrate your industry’s commitment to responsible policies, pragmatic reforms, effective programs and providing the resources necessary to meet our nation’s ongoing housing needs
- Network and share business strategies with your peers
- Learn how to be an effective advocate for your business and your industry
- Make your views known on Capitol Hill
- Do your part to ensure that NAHB’s issues are heard by Washington policymakers
- Galvanize a united front on Capitol Hill
For more information or to register, click here.