New Food Waste Disposers Grind More With Less Noise
The new InSinkErator® Evolution™ series eliminates the top two concerns of home owners over their food waste disposers — jams when large amounts of food waste are put down the disposer and noise.
Headquartered in Racine, Wis., InSinkErator is a member of the National Council of the Housing Industry — The Supplier 100 of NAHB.
InSinkErator’s Evolution Series features SoundSeal™ technology, which reduces disposer noise up to 60%, and MultiGrind™ technology, which allows home owners to grind virtually any food waste, without fear of jams and clogs.
The series includes five unique models engineered to deliver specific benefits that meet the needs of every home owner, the manufacturer says:
- Evolution Excel™. This disposer handles more volume, more foods and more challenges than anything that preceded it, while cutting noise levels by at least 60% over standard disposers. Its three-stage grind technology allows almost any food waste to be ground.
- Evolution Essential™ fits the widest range of customer needs and grinds everything from celery to potato peels.
- Evolution Compact™ is the perfect fit for smaller households or those with restricted cabinet space. With a 34.6-ounce stainless steel grind chamber, it is the new standard in sound and grind performance in a compact size. It includes two grind stages and is 40% quieter than a standard disposer.
- Evolution Cover Control™ is activated by the magnetic CoverStart and runs only when the cover is on, providing an extra margin of assurance.
- Evolution Septic Assist™. Designed specifically for septic systems, this disposer features an automatic injection of Bio-Charge, a natural microorganism to help break down food waste.
Over the past 78 years, InSinkErator has built more than 100 million food waste disposers. “Now we’ve put everything we learned all that time into a new line of disposers that sets dramatic standards for performance,” the manufacturer says. “The Evolution Series is, quite simply, the best-grinding, quietest line of disposers we’ve ever made."
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.