It’s Easier to Apply for the Remodelor™ of the Month Award
The Remodelors™ Council has re-launched the national Remodelor™ of the Month award to recognize up-and-coming members of the industry.
Winners will still receive the same national recognition — including a spotlight within Qualified Remodeler — but the application process has been made easier.
Important changes include:
- A streamlined application where candidates can nominate themselves. (The executive officer of their association will be contacted during the judging process.)
- An emphasis on recent contributions to the remodeling industry
- No specific regional limitations
- Consideration for two additional months for applications that are not selected as the winner
- Applications for Remodelor™ of the Month will no longer be considered for Remodelor of the Year. Candidates may apply separately throughout the year for the annual award; the deadline is Aug. 21.
Candidates must still be Remodelors™ Council members. The deadline for each award is the 15th of the month two months prior to the award month. For example, to submit for May Remodelor of the Month, your application must be in by March 15.
Visit the award Web page to apply.
For any additional questions, e-mail Melissa Benik at NAHB, or call her at 800-368-5242 x8323.