LP Offers Sheathing, Floor System, Vented Soffits
The Louisiana Pacific Corporation (W 1559) will be featuring a number of innovative products at the International Builders’ Show.
The list of products includes:
- LP TechShield®. The manufacturer says its radiant barrier sheathing is an easy, cost-effective way to increase a home’s energy efficiency and that it prevents up to 97% of the sun’s radiant heat from entering the attic, keeping the home cooler and enabling air conditioning units in the attic to operate more efficiently.
- LP Floor System. The quality components in this engineering wood flooring system are designed to work well together, including I-Joist, LVL, rim board and OSB Top Notch® flooring.
- LP SmartSide® Panel. This product is said to boast an “incredible” strength-to-weight ratio. It is so strong that it can be nailed directly to the studs, speeding up installation.
- LP SmartSide Cut-To-Width Vented Soffit. Soffits are available in 12-inch, 16-inch and 24-inch widths, with each 16-foot board’s precisely cut vents often exceeding many building code ventilation requirements by offering 10 square inches of free flowing ventilation per linear foot, LP says. All LP SmartSide products provide the natural look of cedar and the added durability and weather resistance of a highly engineered wood product.
- LP Canexel® Siding. This premium siding comes pre-finished in 14 of today’s most popular colors and captures the warmth, tradition and durability of cedar. Tailor-made to withstand harsh weather environments, every piece of the siding leaves the factory with multiple coats of paint and sealers baked under extreme temperatures to resist splintering, fading, warping and buckling.
- LP ABT® Siding. A specialized Pro-1 manufacturing process helps protect this hardboard siding from the elements.
- LP WeatherBest® Decking. This product provides all of the qualities of traditional wood decks but is made of top-quality composite material requiring low maintenance.
- LP Providence Collection. This stain-grade, oak-veneer moulding provides the classic look of solid oak at an affordable price. It is available in eight profiles, including base, casing, crown, chair rail, quarter round and stop.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Louisiana Pacific Corporation is a member of the National Council of the Housing Industry — The Supplier 100 of NAHB.
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.