Land Development Magazine Covers Trends, Regs, More
NAHB’s Land Development magazine provides in-depth, informative, expert information regarding regulatory and environmental issues, impact fees, land development trends, codes and standards, zoning, community design and other issues affecting land development.
Land Development magazine
The development industry faces increasing challenges in these times of expanding and conflicting regulations, lengthy and confusing approval processes across different levels of government and vastly differing notions about where, when and how development will be allowed to proceed.
Created for developers, land planners, state and local planning officials and others involved in the land development process, each issue of Land Development magazine offers useful and practical information from experts you can turn to so you can effectively respond to and influence the myriad and complex issues facing your business.
Inside Land Development Magazine:
- Features — Topical discussions by nationally recognized experts on current issues such as market trends, land development financing, land planning and community design, environmental and regulatory issues, infrastructure and more
- News — Articles on the latest land development industry news, including new federal regulations, survey results, legal decisions and new technologies
- Excerpts and Book Reviews — Excerpts from valuable resource materials available from BuilderBooks.com as well as reviews of major publishers’ books that are of interest to land developers
- Consultant Index — An advertising directory of consultants and businesses that provide planning, design, engineering, marketing and financial analysis services to land developers
- Portfolio — A special design section that details innovative land development projects and award-winning communities and homes
Land Development is published quarterly and is available for a $40 annual subscription rate. A 50% discount option is available to members of local builders association land development committees, groups or councils for groups of 10 or more.
For more information or to subscribe, visit the Land Development Web page, or call Elaine Morris at 800-368-5242 x8484.
Subscribe Your Employees to Nation’s Building News — and Earn a Chance to Win Digital Camera
Subscribe your employees to Nation’s Building News Online. It’s free, easy and NAHB members who sign up three or more employees will be entered into the "Make Your Business Click" contest to win a digital camera. To learn more or sign up your employees, click here.
Make Your Connection With www.nahb.org
Make your connection to the latest housing industry news and information with www.nahb.org — the official public and members-only Web site of NAHB.
Log in today to register for educational seminars, meetings and networking events; find important economic and housing data; and learn the latest developments in NAHB’s efforts to promote housing. It’s all available 24 hours a day at www.nahb.org. Just click the "Log In" button to get started.
Once you log in, personalize the site to reflect your interests. Simply go to the My NAHB>My Profile page and click the “Edit Content Preferences” link. To learn more about how you can customize My NAHB — including how to customize the links that appear on the Home page ― visit the How to Use www.nahb.org section.