Among the technologies to see:
For new homes
- Air conditioning, heating and ventilating equipment (HVAC) — 20 companies
- Building materials and specialties — 28 companies
- Energy saving products — 43 companies
- Home automation — 25 companies
- Home networks
- Indoor air quality — 23 companies
- Internet services
- Lighting controls
- Security systems
- Structured wiring systems — 18 companies
- Accounting systems
- Architectural design software — 20 companies
- Bidding/estimating software — 20 companies
- Business-to-business Internet applications
- Business-to-consumer Internet applications
- Computer software — 51 companies
- Construction management — 21 companies
- Marketing services — 23 companies
- Project management software — 20 companies
- Scheduling software/systems — 20 companies
Perot to Discuss Increasing Profits Through Technology
Ross Perot, Jr., the president and CEO of Perot Systems, will give the keynote address at tecHOMExpo™. He will discuss how to effectively use new technology in home building.
In his keynote address, Perot will discuss how to use technology-based, customized business processes to increase efficiencies, improve quality, build market strength and increase margins. The keynote address will be at 11 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 14, in the West Hall of the convention center.
Tech Educational Courses Offered
tecHOMExpo also offers a wide range of educational courses specifically tailored to technology. The tecHOMExpo specific educational track and other technology-related courses at IBS will give attendees an opportunity to leverage technology to improve productivity, customer satisfaction and profits.
To register for the builders’ show/tecHOMExpo™ online, visit http://www.BuildersShow.com/register. Online registration is available until Dec. 17. After that, registration must be conducted on-site beginning Jan. 10.