All pre-conference sessions take place on Friday, Oct. 22.
- Pricing for Profits, $319
- Web Membership System (WMS) Intermediate Training, no fee
- Membership Surveys: Keeping Your Finger on the Pulse of Members and Their Changing Needs, $75
Sessions will be on Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 23-24.
- Two keynote addresses from Laurie Richards, an international speaker specializing in communications and management.
- Member Orientations: Not Just for New Members Anymore
- Council Membership: An Enhanced Association Offering
- Membership Legal Issues for Associations
- General Session: What Works to Grow Your Association? Retention.
- How to Increase Builder Involvement
- Successful Member-Get-a-Member Programs
- From the Grassroots Up: Educational Programs as Member Benefits
- Saturday night networking reception
- Breakfast and General Session: Member to Member, Panel Discussion
- Beyond Networking: Enhanced Associate Member Benefits
- First Impressions: First-Year Members
- NAHB’s Web Membership System (WMS) 101
Registration is $175. Advance registration deadline is Oct. 8. To register online, go to www.nahb.org/conference.
For more registration information, contact the NAHB University of Housing at 800-368-5242 x8EDU.
For additional conference information, e-mail Emily Fitzsimmons, NAHB executive director of membership, or call her at 800-368-5242 x8354.