Platinum, gold and silver winners will be chosen for current and “on the boards” projects including, but not limited to:
- Active adult community — small, midsize and large
- Multifamily housing — for-sale condominiums, rental apartments and affordable apartments
- Community center and community center interior design
- Model home design and merchandising
- Aging-in-place design — new home and remodeled home
- Assisted living housing
- Congregate care community
- Continuing care retirement community
- Mixed use
- Renovated housing
- Special needs housing
Contest rules and the complete Call for Entries are available online at the NAHB Seniors Housing Council Web site, www.nahb.org/seniorsdesignawards.
Or e-mail Eucklan Matthews or call 800-368-5242 x8220 for more information.
The Best of Seniors Housing awards ceremony will take place during the 2005 International Builders’ Show in Orlando.
Mark Your Calendar for NAHB's Seniors Housing Symposium 2005
"Building for Boomers & Beyond": NAHB Seniors Housing Symposium 2005 is scheduled for May 16-18, 2005, in Chantilly, VA. Mark your calendars.
Learn More About Seniors Housing Through the Seniors Housing Council
To learn more about seniors housing, join the NAHB Seniors Housing Council. The council provides information, education, networking and recognition opportunities for its members and represents NAHB on seniors housing issues. For more details, e-mail Jeff Jenkins or call him at 800-368-5242 x8292.