The conference will feature a housing development roundtable with NAHB President Bobby Rayburn and CANADEVI President Héctor Aguirre. The two will also sign a partnership agreement reflecting the associations’ intentions to work together to exchange ideas, information and innovations in the housing sector. “NAHB looks forward to a long and productive relationship with our colleagues at CANADEVI” said Rayburn.
In industry professionals attending the trade mission will:
- Participate in roundtable discussions with government officials and company officials from Mexico’s largest home builders
- Tour low, middle and luxury housing developments in the area
- Receive special briefings by the U.S. Foreign Commercial Service and Jalisco Construction Chamber
- Participate in high-level networking opportunities
- Witness the signing of the NAHB/CANADEVI partnership agreement
To register for the conference online, visit www.p4pworks.org/taller2004/registration. To register online for the concurrent NAHB International Trade Mission, click here.
For more information, e-mail Matt Monjan, or call him at 800-368-5242 x8419.