- Visit the NAHB University of Housing seminar area to find out the latest information on the show’s educational seminar schedule, panels and speakers. Also, enter to win an educational cruise for two.
- Make your connection to exclusive member information. Sign up for your members-only login at the www.nahb.org booth — where you’ll gain access to exclusive member information and be entered to win a free palm pilot.
- NAHB Advocacy — send a letter to your representative in Congress on issues of importance to you and the industry. A few minutes of your time will make a lasting impact.
- NAHB Public Affairs — stay abreast of the latest housing-related issues and learn how to get involved.
- State and Local HBA staff and officers are invited to stop by to check out the Web Membership System.
- Learn more about NAHB’s economics publications.
- Discover the newest discounted business products and services available through The Home Builder Association Member Advantage.
- Meet staff representatives to learn more about the NAHB Research Center and the Home Builders Institute, along with other NAHB and NAHB-related programs, products and services.
NAHB OnSite is located in the Grand Concourse, Main Entrance to the Convention Center. It is open Monday, Jan. 19, through Wednesday, Jan. 21 from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and on Thursday, Jan. 22, from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.